Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Incommunicado

Weight: No idea...the scale just got bateris Sunday.  Will weigh myself tomorrow
27 minutes swim + 3 minutes walking

I did my 30 tonight.  The 27 minutes come in as I discovered a goal to keep track of. The Bear Lake Triathlon is June 27th. I volunteered few years ago for this race and I have wanted to get this one done ever since.  I already am registered for the Tri nearest and dearest to my heart, the West Michigan Tri in Fremont.  That one is in August so i have wat too much time to procrastinate.  Bear Lake is closer and a little more scary  if I don't train for it.  So I'm trying to keep motivated.

There is so much to say and so little energy to sat it.  Bear Lake is in the back of my head, my heart is lying on the floor in pieces and my future is as the bottom of one of those Magic 8 Balls says,"Ask again later, not clear now."

Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment